Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I use heavy duty deodorant

So Monday I went running at a park nearby. They had a mile trail. I did 2 miles, but I don't think I will be going back there. I really enjoy running in neighborhoods.
Monday's run really didn't go well. As such, I have decided to cut back. So today I went for a shorter run. I was planning on 1/2 mile, but on my way home I felt like going for more, so I probably went about 3/4 mile. It was nice. I once again allowed Tess to tag along. Sooooo frustrating. She does better on the shorter runs, but she still slows down way too much.
I gotta tell you. I get sweaty. Real sweaty. Like soaking wet... Mmmmm, tasty.
My shins were killing me on Monday, but today I felt so much better. Stretched better and just enjoyed it so much more.
Alright, I'm out. I went to IHOP tonight and I got my usual stuffed french toast- except it was in the shape of a football. With icing on top to show the laces. It was fantastic.
Peace out yo. I'm going to the beach this weekend. Ooops. I mean the shore.

5 comments:

Becky said...

So glad the run went better! Hurting isn't very motivating. Have a GREAT time at the shore. I expect pictures.

Traci said...

I have managed to misplace my camera in the most recent move. I will try to find it before tomorrow, though.

Anonymous said...

I am looking for my brilliant Piece of prose that became lost when I tried to post it. Love ya gal. Remember the gate in the back fence. Bruno.

Jessica Speed said...

I'm jealous that you're starting to run! That's something that I started to do right before we moved and it has gone down the toilet since then. But I want to but not sure when or how. Anyways, I'm glad you're doing it, maybe that will help motivate me to get in gear! :)

Joan said...

Is it true that Tim is going to come back and run with you, or am I just starting a rummer? Love you gal keep up the good work. Love ya, Charley