I am sitting here and Tess is rolling on her food. She has always done this, but I just don't get it. I don't like hair in my food. She picks up one pepple of food then moves it to an open area, then lays on her back and rolls around on it. Very strange. Do other dogs do this?
Update on things.
This last week I proposed my thesis. I passed (that isn't the exciting part- I technically already did that last June), but I had NO REVISIONS! It was awesome.
The weekend before I had been at a conference for the branch so it was quite the busy week.
Tim is coming out here in April to run the race with me. At least that is the plan.
Now I am on to applying to Ph.D. programs. We'll see where I am a year from now. Quite exciting? Stressful? Scary? All of the above? The biggest fear is, what if I don't get in anywhere???
We'll see.
Hi Charley.
4 comments:
I don't think Tess is like any other dog! 'nuf said. Good luck for another fun filled week!
We are so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished :)
I don't think you have to worry about getting into the "SCHOOL OF YOUR CHOICE"
Divot takes his food and puts it all over the floor..he never eats out of his dish. But I've never seen him roll on it...
I'll have Charlie drop you a note.
Love you lots
Hey Tras I read someplace that dogs follow their master. Do you put your toast on the floor and role on it. Ya know Tras I don't know how I could be more proud of you. If you can't get in another school, and I know you can, there is always the gate in the back fence. It sounds like you are having a lot f fun back there. Is your branch going trick or treating? Love you vary much Tras. Charley.
Just an after thought. Trase, Don't let the world series distract you. I assume you will be cheering for the Phillies. Love ya, Charley
Post a Comment